[infoguys-list] Re: Investigations in Canada

  • interglobe investigation services inc.
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
      To Laura Wallace
      From Phil Moriarity
      Interglobe Investigation Services Inc. Vancouver BC Canada

      I presume the included information was for me to review with a view to
      quoting on Business search in British Columbia.
      Costs are: $20.00 us each to search 1. Current name search for your subject
      2. Historical name search for your subject 3. Historical Company Search
      Proprietorship 4. Current Company search for Proprietorship 5. Historical
      Company Search for Corporations 6. Current Company search for Corporations.
      7. There are 7 Land Title Offices in the Province and each one must be
      checked individually to see if he ever owned property.

      You may choose any or all of the above searches at $20.00 US each.
      The more complete the information you can provide on this party, especially
      full name and date of birth and last residential address the more successful
      the searches will be.
      Hope this helps

      Phil Moriarity

      At 07:22 PM 04/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
      >Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
      >searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her boyfriend
      >is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable company
      >in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
      >information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let me
      >know.
      >Laura Wallace
      >
      >Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:
      >
      >> Laura:
      >>
      >> To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
      >> specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
      >> www.invest.bc.ca and see
      >> the services I offer.
      >>
      >> Regards
      >>
      >> Darryl Tedford Inestigator
      >> Investatec Systems Ltd.

    • Investatec Systems Ltd
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
        Laura:

        Please advise exactly what you want and I can taylor the price. Do remember
        this is the great white north and everything has to be done as a one off.

        Regards

        Darryl Tedford Investigator
        Investatec Systems Ltd.
        > Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
        > searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her
        boyfriend
        > is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable
        company
        > in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
        > information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let
        me
        > know.
        > Laura Wallace
        >
        > Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:
        >
        > > Laura:
        > >
        > > To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have
        more
        > > specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
        > > www.invest.bc.ca and see
        > > the services I offer.
        > >
        > > Regards
        > >
        > > Darryl Tedford Inestigator
        > > Investatec Systems Ltd.

      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
          Well, my Client just wants to know if her boyfriend really owned a company in
          Canada. That is what he is claiming and he has been in the States for 10 years
          and I ran a profile on him and he has nothing and owns nothing, but claims to
          her he has a lot of money and owned a million dollar business in Canada in the
          80's. That is what I need. Thanks for your time.
          L.Wallace