NEED VERY GOOD DETROIT, MI INVESTIGATOR FOR LONG CASE

  • dberlin@icioffshore.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hi Folks:

      ICI needs to retain an investigator in the Detroit area to work on a
      sensitive matter. This will involve a case that potentially is long term and
      complex. Ideal candidate would be someone with significant experience in
      difficult and complex fraud investigations.

      The case may involve obtaining a number of documents, doing video
      surveillance, checking court records, obtaining corporate documents, IRS Form
      990 Filings Non-Profit Organization Tax Returns that are filed with the
      Attorney General's office in Michigan, and several other tasks.

      I would like to come to Detroit Metro Airport and retain the person on this
      coming Tuesday, with assignments to begin shortly therafter.

      When responding, please provide me a little bit about yourself, your
      background and experience.

      This is a most urgent matter and we intend on retaining someone no later than
      COB Tuesday.

      Thanks everyone,

      Best to you,

      Don

      Donald M. Berlin,
      President
      Investigative Consultants, Inc.
      2020 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
      Suite 813
      Washington, DC 20006

      Phone: (202) 237-1500 (Live)
      Fax: (202) 237-8642 (Fax)
      www.icioffshore. com

      This email is governed by our Terms and Conditions of Service, found at
      http://www.icioffshore.com, which are incorporated herein by reference. This
      message is confidential and privileged and is being transmitted to you
      pursuant to the privileged communications doctrine of the attorney-client
      work product privilege. Additionally, all orders, emails, voice mails, memos,
      reports, etc., are transmitted to your office pursuant to the attorney-client
      privileged communications doctrine and the attorney work-product privilege
      and are done in accordance with our Terms And Conditions, found at
      www.icioffshore.com

      It may not be used or disclosed by any person other than its addressee(s). If
      received in error, please contact the sender. This message and any
      attachments have been scanned and are believed to be free of any virus or
      other defect. However, as with all email messages and attachments, you should
      check each to make certain that it is virus free. Investigative Consultants,
      Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from use of this
      message. Please contact our technicalsupport@... if you need
      assistance.