Need managers Texas

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      Hello group

      I am seeking qualified managers for Security and Investigations. We plan on
      opening branch offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and possibly other
      area's. If you or you know of anyone interested please contact us at
      940-592-7000 or by email at HollowayPI@... or just send a resume to the
      below address. Thanks

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      940-592-7000

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.