Guatemala City

  • Rolingsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 2:13 PM
      Dear Groups:
      We are announcing the opening of our new office in Guatemala City, Guatemala.
      Regards,
      Ronald R. Oling, J.D.
      Managing Dir. Int. Inv.
      <A HREF="WWW.SMI-TX.COM">SECURITY MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL</A>
      8812 Tradeway San Antonio, Texas 78217
      210-824-2653
      210-829-8366 fax
      website: www.smi-tx.com
      Texas Lic. A 06570

      Member of CALI, TALI, World Security Oraganization, WAD, Investigators of
      America, American Chamber of Commerce-Guadalajara.

      MEXICO Office
      Ms. Gabriela Moreno
      Av. Motectzuma 3515 Esq. Lopez Mateos, Sur.
      Astral Plaza, Despacho 210, local 1B.
      Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mex. 45050
      52-33-38-80-12-23 Tel
      52-33-38-80-12-00 fax

      GUATEMALA CITY Office
      SMI-Guate
      30 Av. B, 17-63, Zona 7
      Col. Villa, Linda 1
      Guatemala, Ciudad
      Carolina Urcuyo
      502-217-4780 Guate
      210-824-2653 USA
      email; rolingsmi@...

      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Providing services in Texas, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador,
      Belize, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Caribbean, Colombia, Brazil,
      Argentina, Venezuela, UK, Europe, Israel, Indonesia, China, Russian
      Federation and South Africa.

      Executive Protection details-Mexico and Central America and South America
      Assistance to foreign businessmen working in Mexico, Central and South
      America.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Providing all your investigative needs since 1994. Surveillance, Compueter
      forensics, Corporate espionage, Due Diligence Investigations, Security
      Surveys, Executive Protection-Latin America, Pre-employment Screening,
      Witness Locates, Expert Witnesses in Security and High Profile Litigation
      Support. English/Spanish/German
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX