[infoguys-list] Re: Investigations in Canada

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
      Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
      searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her boyfriend
      is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable company
      in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
      information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let me
      know.
      Laura Wallace

      Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:

      > Laura:
      >
      > To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
      > specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
      > www.invest.bc.ca and see
      > the services I offer.
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Darryl Tedford Inestigator
      > Investatec Systems Ltd.

    • interglobe investigation services inc.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
        To Laura Wallace
        From Phil Moriarity
        Interglobe Investigation Services Inc. Vancouver BC Canada

        I presume the included information was for me to review with a view to
        quoting on Business search in British Columbia.
        Costs are: $20.00 us each to search 1. Current name search for your subject
        2. Historical name search for your subject 3. Historical Company Search
        Proprietorship 4. Current Company search for Proprietorship 5. Historical
        Company Search for Corporations 6. Current Company search for Corporations.
        7. There are 7 Land Title Offices in the Province and each one must be
        checked individually to see if he ever owned property.

        You may choose any or all of the above searches at $20.00 US each.
        The more complete the information you can provide on this party, especially
        full name and date of birth and last residential address the more successful
        the searches will be.
        Hope this helps

        Phil Moriarity

        At 07:22 PM 04/08/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
        >searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her boyfriend
        >is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable company
        >in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
        >information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let me
        >know.
        >Laura Wallace
        >
        >Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:
        >
        >> Laura:
        >>
        >> To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
        >> specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
        >> www.invest.bc.ca and see
        >> the services I offer.
        >>
        >> Regards
        >>
        >> Darryl Tedford Inestigator
        >> Investatec Systems Ltd.

      • Investatec Systems Ltd
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
          Laura:

          Please advise exactly what you want and I can taylor the price. Do remember
          this is the great white north and everything has to be done as a one off.

          Regards

          Darryl Tedford Investigator
          Investatec Systems Ltd.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
            Well, my Client just wants to know if her boyfriend really owned a company in
            Canada. That is what he is claiming and he has been in the States for 10 years
            and I ran a profile on him and he has nothing and owns nothing, but claims to
            her he has a lot of money and owned a million dollar business in Canada in the
            80's. That is what I need. Thanks for your time.
            L.Wallace