Case management savings

  • infoquesti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
      For the next 30 days, until September 20th, we'll be removing our
      shipping and handling charge from both versions of our case
      management tool "The Case File."

      The Case File is the only multipurpose, high-tech and low-tech, in-
      the-field and in-the-office case management product on the market.

      For more detail, go to www.thecasefile.com.

      Both versions, the Investigator's Package, and the Attorney's Package
      are priced at UNDER what each would charge for one hour's work! And
      the removal of the shipping and handling charges saves you $6.95 and
      $8.95 respectively.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest / The Case File
      www.thecasefile.com