Corporate Security Resumes

  • CSE0101@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 5:06 PM
      Dear Friends and Colleagues:

      We will close the resume acceptance very soon so if you are of aware of
      anyone that may be interested in this position, please advise them of the
      opportunity.

      You will be contacted if you are selected. All resumes if sent through US
      Mail, are scanned and saved in a file system and if those persons are not
      selected for the primary detail, they will be used as back-up if they so
      desire.

      And the way this will be accomplished is if the Execs are to visit so on if
      the detail is due in the particular area of that professional {BG} resides,
      and the professional {BG} is available, they will be contacted for service.

      This plan we have deemed would be most appropriate and also give us the
      opportunity to evaluate the professional's experience firsthand.

      We will close the resume acceptance on the 31st day of August, all resumes
      received after that date will be evaluated on an experience and training
      basis.

      For those whom have responded to the post without salary requirements, you
      will not be considered for hire unless you submit those to us.

      For those whom have not included contact information for your references, you
      will not be considered for hire unless you submit those to us.

      For those that may have missed the post, it follows this message.

      ***********************In a Message sent to all on
      08/10/02****************************

      Dear Colleagues:

      I have been approved for a bid on a Corporate Security Client in Atlanta,
      this is security for approx. 12 hours a day Monday through Friday and will
      consist of being the right-hand-man of several corporate executives.

      This will entail making reservations for the Exec, and the normal EP
      routine.

      I am in need of resumes from EP professionals interested in this position,
      placement is due by November 1, 2002, so time is of the essence. This
      position is to employ 6 EP professionals whom meet the Exec's requirements.

      I will be the Security Chief, and will handle most of the arrangements for
      the Exec.

      Please forward a copy of your resume, and salary requirements as in
      hourly/weekly rates as well as availability for work. This project expected
      to last until further notice and will depend on the performance of the EP
      team. We have obtained this contract from another EP company from out of
      state that is unable to handle the demands of the Execs.

      We will check references, as usual, and we will check job histories.

      Thank you all for your time.

      Robert L. Baty,
      Owner/Chief Investigator
      Tri-State Investigations
      PO Box 754
      Ringgold, Ga. 30736

      solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which they are
      addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
      attorney-client privilege and the attorney work product doctrine. If you are
      not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
      delivering this message to an intended recipient, be advised that you have
      received this e-mail in error and that any disclosure, forwarding, copying,
      printing, or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly
      prohibited, and may carry legal sanction and/or penalties.

      Any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or federal law
      prohibits use of the content of this message/information. Attempts to
      intercept this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
      Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor to fines,
      imprisonment and/or civil damages. If received this e-mail in error, please
      contact the sender immediately upon receipt.