EP Training

  • trojansecint
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      Dear Group,

      A quick introduction, we are going to be running an advanced
      executive protection course here in Fayetteville, Arkansas the 14th -
      20th or 7th - 20th September, it is going to be attended by mainly
      experienced operators within the industry. The web site covers the
      training in more details, we are going to be charging $1000 for 7
      days and $1800 for 14 days.

      Please take a look through the web site, let us know what you think.

      Kind regards.

      www.trojansecurities.com