[infoguys-list] Re: Investigations in Canada

  • Investatec Systems Ltd
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
      Laura:

      To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
      specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
      www.invest.bc.ca and see
      the services I offer.

      Regards

      Darryl Tedford Inestigator
      Investatec Systems Ltd.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
        Laura:

        NALI member Al Hermes, CLI of Vancouver, B.C. can be reached at 604/228-9993.

        Bob

        Robert L. Parke, CLI, FCI
        P.O. Box 1279
        Monticello, FL 32345
        850/997-2284
        fax/997-6919
      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
          Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
          searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her boyfriend
          is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable company
          in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
          information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let me
          know.
          Laura Wallace

          Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:

          > Laura:
          >
          > To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
          > specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
          > www.invest.bc.ca and see
          > the services I offer.
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Darryl Tedford Inestigator
          > Investatec Systems Ltd.

        • interglobe investigation services inc.
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
            To Laura Wallace
            From Phil Moriarity
            Interglobe Investigation Services Inc. Vancouver BC Canada

            I presume the included information was for me to review with a view to
            quoting on Business search in British Columbia.
            Costs are: $20.00 us each to search 1. Current name search for your subject
            2. Historical name search for your subject 3. Historical Company Search
            Proprietorship 4. Current Company search for Proprietorship 5. Historical
            Company Search for Corporations 6. Current Company search for Corporations.
            7. There are 7 Land Title Offices in the Province and each one must be
            checked individually to see if he ever owned property.

            You may choose any or all of the above searches at $20.00 US each.
            The more complete the information you can provide on this party, especially
            full name and date of birth and last residential address the more successful
            the searches will be.
            Hope this helps

            Phil Moriarity

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
              Laura:

              Please advise exactly what you want and I can taylor the price. Do remember
              this is the great white north and everything has to be done as a one off.

              Regards

              Darryl Tedford Investigator
              Investatec Systems Ltd.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
                Well, my Client just wants to know if her boyfriend really owned a company in
                Canada. That is what he is claiming and he has been in the States for 10 years
                and I ran a profile on him and he has nothing and owns nothing, but claims to
                her he has a lot of money and owned a million dollar business in Canada in the
                80's. That is what I need. Thanks for your time.
                L.Wallace