Re: [infoguys-list] Question for Texas

  • Ted :<)>
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      It's in Burnet County. To find a county from a city, go here: http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnis/web_query.gnis_web_query_form

      Ted Turney
      Process Server Reg.# 1006
      (760) 789-0773
      Cell: (760) 315-2325
      Ramona, CA (San Diego County)
      tedeb@...

      CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This e-mail message contains information
      which is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
      PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and intended only for the use of the
      Addressee (s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person
      responsible for delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified
      that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. BE
      ADVISED that any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
      use of the content of this message/information is prohibited by federal law.
      Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the
      Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor
      to fines, imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you have received this in
      e-mail us immediately at the
      telephone number shown above