Re: [infoguys-list] Re: Defamation, Invasion of Privacy, Harassment via E-Mail - Case Law?

  • d howe
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2002
      An attorney spoke on this at the PNAI Spring Seminar in 2001, and he said an
      email policy needs to be in place, plus actively enforced. If the policy
      exists without enforcement, it has no value. The enforcement needs to apply
      to everyone, and cannot apply selectively or when it is convenient.
      Del Howe
      Covington Investigations Inc
      WA 602 209 752