Kern co. Ca. polygrapher needed

  • Shelly D
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Sorry about the cross posting and asking for help on
      lists that aren't called "polygraph" !! If anyone knows of a
      legal polygrapher in Kern county Calif. PLEASE e-mail me.
      A lady called & says her hubby is accusing her of things
      she has not done. She wants to prove to him that she hasn't
      done what she's being accused of. That's all I know because
      I do not handle those things & do not want to get involved.
      She lives about 68 miles east of Bakersfield.
      Thank you for any help.
      Take care, Shelly D.
      ABLE Process Service & Investigative Research