Question for Texas

  • wesbreed@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
      Can anyone tell me where and what county Marble Falls, TX 78765 is? I have a
      client that was left several thousands of dollars by a lady that just passed
      away here in California and left only a Will with a notation on it given her
      (Client) this money. The money is from several oil wells bought by her
      brother in the 30's and 40's. A niece has come forward and has denied the
      claim and has had the Will filed in Texas for probate! She claims that her
      Aunt was a permeant resident of Texas and lived in California (20 years) only
      as a vacation retreat and never became a resident. I have no idea of the laws
      in Texas as it goes for Probate and if my client has a claim or can file a
      claim? If someone knows and is willing to work the case in Texas please
      e-mail me and I'll turn the client over to them.

      Wes Breedlove
      Wes Breedlove Investigations
      Ca. License # PI16889
      163 Mace Street
      Chula Vista, CA 91911
      619-585-1461 Tel
      619-585-1465 Fax
      Wesbreed@...
    • Ted :<)>
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
        It's in Burnet County. To find a county from a city, go here: http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnis/web_query.gnis_web_query_form

        Ted Turney
        Process Server Reg.# 1006
        (760) 789-0773
        Cell: (760) 315-2325
        Ramona, CA (San Diego County)
        tedeb@...

        CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING! This e-mail message contains information
        which is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE
        PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and intended only for the use of the
        Addressee (s) names herein. If you are not the Addressee (s), or the person
        responsible for delivering this to the Addressee (s), you are hereby notified
        that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. BE
        ADVISED that any unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
        use of the content of this message/information is prohibited by federal law.
        Attempts to intercept this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the
        Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor
        to fines, imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you have received this in
        e-mail us immediately at the
        telephone number shown above

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Frank M. Reilly
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
          It's in Burnet County. You'll probably need a Texas lawyer familiar with
          probate matters in Burnet County. I'd recommend Chuck
          LaCallade, 915-388-7100, who practices in Burnet County.

          At 03:00 PM 8/3/02 -0400, you wrote:
          >Can anyone tell me where and what county Marble Falls, TX 78765 is? I have a
          >client that was left several thousands of dollars by a lady that just passed
          >away here in California and left only a Will with a notation on it given her
          >(Client) this money. The money is from several oil wells bought by her
          >brother in the 30's and 40's. A niece has come forward and has denied the
          >claim and has had the Will filed in Texas for probate! She claims that her
          >Aunt was a permeant resident of Texas and lived in California (20 years) only
          >as a vacation retreat and never became a resident. I have no idea of the laws
          >in Texas as it goes for Probate and if my client has a claim or can file a
          >claim? If someone knows and is willing to work the case in Texas please
          >e-mail me and I'll turn the client over to them.
          >

          >Wes Breedlove
          >Wes Breedlove Investigations
          >Ca. License # PI16889
          >163 Mace Street
          >Chula Vista, CA 91911
          >619-585-1461 Tel
          >619-585-1465 Fax
          >Wesbreed@...
          >
          >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231049.2208958.3660596.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705059354:HM/A=1175219/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_youH1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>40e531.jpg

          >To subscribe, send an empty message to <a
          >href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
          >To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
          >href="mailto:infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

          Frank M. Reilly