[infoguys-list] thank you and

  • Linda Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      Robert,

      Thank you. I am not a licensed PI. That is why I call what I do legal
      research. After I do the initial contact and make voracious notes, the
      attorneys usually get a license to tape the interviews and testify in court.
      Take care and thanks for doing that.
      Sincerely,

      Linda Walker

      and list this is meant as humor but if people can't figure out how to get
      off an email list can they be a good PI?