[infoguys-list] Investigations in Canada

  • wadinv@gte.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
      Need an Investigator In VanCouver, Canada to pull past business records
      to see if an individual has owned previously a business in this area.
      Might be Ontario. Need price of cost. Have name, DOB and US S.S. #
      e-mail directly at wadinv@...
      Laura Wallace
    • Investatec Systems Ltd
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
        Laura:

        To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
        specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
        www.invest.bc.ca and see
        the services I offer.

        Regards

        Darryl Tedford Inestigator
        Investatec Systems Ltd.

      • RLPCLI@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
          Laura:

          NALI member Al Hermes, CLI of Vancouver, B.C. can be reached at 604/228-9993.

          Bob

          Robert L. Parke, CLI, FCI
          P.O. Box 1279
          Monticello, FL 32345
          850/997-2284
          fax/997-6919
        • Laura Wallace
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
            Wow, that is awful high. I don't charge near that much to run corporate
            searches here in the states. My Client merely wants to know if her boyfriend
            is telling her the truth that he owned and operated a very profitable company
            in Canada. He has nothing here and no assets and she wants to verify this
            information. Is that the best price I can get? Thanks for your time, let me
            know.
            Laura Wallace

            Investatec Systems Ltd wrote:

            > Laura:
            >
            > To do personal, corporate records is about $250.00 U.S. If you have more
            > specifics let me know exactly what you want. You can visit my webpage
            > www.invest.bc.ca and see
            > the services I offer.
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Darryl Tedford Inestigator
            > Investatec Systems Ltd.

          • interglobe investigation services inc.
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
              To Laura Wallace
              From Phil Moriarity
              Interglobe Investigation Services Inc. Vancouver BC Canada

              I presume the included information was for me to review with a view to
              quoting on Business search in British Columbia.
              Costs are: $20.00 us each to search 1. Current name search for your subject
              2. Historical name search for your subject 3. Historical Company Search
              Proprietorship 4. Current Company search for Proprietorship 5. Historical
              Company Search for Corporations 6. Current Company search for Corporations.
              7. There are 7 Land Title Offices in the Province and each one must be
              checked individually to see if he ever owned property.

              You may choose any or all of the above searches at $20.00 US each.
              The more complete the information you can provide on this party, especially
              full name and date of birth and last residential address the more successful
              the searches will be.
              Hope this helps

              Phil Moriarity

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 4, 1999
                Laura:

                Please advise exactly what you want and I can taylor the price. Do remember
                this is the great white north and everything has to be done as a one off.

                Regards

                Darryl Tedford Investigator
                Investatec Systems Ltd.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 5, 1999
                  Well, my Client just wants to know if her boyfriend really owned a company in
                  Canada. That is what he is claiming and he has been in the States for 10 years
                  and I ran a profile on him and he has nothing and owns nothing, but claims to
                  her he has a lot of money and owned a million dollar business in Canada in the
                  80's. That is what I need. Thanks for your time.
                  L.Wallace