Re: [infoguys-list] pay phone records

  • Gary M.Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 1998
      I had a bail recovery case where detectives watched a fugitives' parents
      use a payphone every Sunday night at 6:00 pm for six months. The
      parents would
      drive by several payphones going across town to use just this one. This
      was not strong enough for the Judge to sign a subpoena. (had the records
      been pulled the case could have closed 18 months earlier.

      It is my understanding that records are maintained on payphones and
      would suggest
      using an information broker who can access the records directly.

      My question is were can I aquire a directory of payphones (to cross-ref.
      the
      number to an address).

      Gary M. Thomas
      Thomas Investigations