Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 579

  • seerpeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 3:50 PM
      In a message dated 7/17/2002 2:16:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Abuse calls began 2 years ago ?
      > Who is at fault? the system, the foster parents, the Judges, The Dept of
      > family services or the case workers? I still stay the gatekeepers are the
      > case workers.

      No responsibility placed on the shoulders of the parent? I read the article
      and didn't see any foster parents mentioned. The children were in the
      mother's custody not the state's and left with a babysitter.

      The caseworker has admitted to falsifying records. According to her records
      she claimed to have checked the child that day but later admitted she didn't.

      Rose Mary Cyr
      Seer Investigations, P. O. Box 11120, Portland, Maine 04104-7120
      Licensed Private Investigator & Guardian ad litem
      <A HREF="http://www.seerinvestigations.com/">Seer Investigations</A>
      seerpeye@...
      office (207) 772-3999 cellĀ  (207) 841-3999 page (207) 759-2607
      Maine PI license 95-684
      *Civil investigations, both plaintiff and defendant*
      *Criminal investigations*
      *Child protective and child custody Guardian services*
      NALI member
      Team Member of MissingKIN
      "Dedicated to finding missing and abducted children"
      Web: <A HREF="http://www.missingkin.com/">http://www.MissingKIN.com</A>