Re: [infoguys-list] Re: foster care crisis in Fla- What is the solution??

  • lne221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15 7:25 AM
      Most of my visits are random unannounced visits but it is still only one hour
      and most of the time it is hard to determine if anything is going on because
      of the fronts that are put up while I am there.
      I am a state worker and I work long hours that I do not get paid for. More
      than 60 hours per week at times. I wonder how many non-civil service people
      will do that. I am not in Florida and do not know what they do.
      Please do not generalize or say that they do not care. The caseloads are
      overwhelming. I need my own investigator and secretary at times.
      Thanks,

      Elena McAllister, RN, BA
      Law Guardian Investigator
      25 Green Acre Way