Re: foster care

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
      In a message dated 7/14/2002 2:59:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > In NJ it is fairly easy. We have a foster adopt program. If the bio parents
      > do not get their act straight then the adoption is set into motion after a
      > year. That whole time the child could be with their adoptive parents. In NJ
      >
      > it is usually rare that the adoptive parents are let down because we have
      > so
      > many children that need homes.

      That is a great idea!!!
      Only problem is alot of these kids have special needs and it takes a special
      adoptive parent. I wonder what would happen if people were not given $ to
      keep these kids but given some thing else- so you get rid of the people who
      have 12 kids in their basement so they can make 2500 a month.
      Amy Singer, Ph.D.
      President
      Trial Consultants, Inc.
      840 N.E. 20th. Ave.
      Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304
      (954) 525-9662
      www.trialconsultants.com
      amysinger@...

    • lne221@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2002
        Once the children are adopted the $ stops.

        Elena McAllister, RN, BA
        Law Guardian Investigator
        25 Green Acre Way
        Glassboro, NJ 08028
        856-863-8421
        LNE221@...

      • Jurydoctor@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2002
          In a message dated 7/15/2002 2:27:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

          > Daily unannounced random visits, this is possible, even if it is only one
          > hour at a time. It does work.

          Now that is a fantastic idea... Kudos!
          Amy Singer, Ph.D.
          President