PI Magazine Premeire Issue Debuts TODAY!

  • Jimmie Mesis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      (Our apologies in advance for cross posting this important announcement)

      Colleagues:

      Many of you have been anxiously waiting to see the new magazine. Well, your wait is finally over. The first issue of the all-new PI Magazine, Journal of Professional Investigators is now on its way to thousands of subscribers around the world and to hundreds of bookstores, including Barnes & Noble and Border stores around the country.

      A newly assigned postal certification insures that subscription delivery should now only take 3-4 days as compared to the old Bulk rate mailing, which took 3-4 weeks to deliver. "We carefully listened to our readers and made the changes they asked for," said Jimmie Mesis, the magazine's new Publisher and Co-owner. "Virtually everything about the magazine is new: new writers with each issue, new advertisers, a new editor and a crisp new design that features full-color throughout the magazine."

      You can get a sneak preview of the premiere August issue featuring a cover story on Eddy McClain by visiting the magazine's new website www.pimagazine.com This issue is filled with interesting and informative articles, including the lobbying efforts of NCISS in Washington,DC and how they continue protect the ability of all investigators to do their job in the light of an increasing amount of legislation restricting access to necessary public information.

      The magazine also features an exclusive story detailing California's most noted investigator, Francie Koehler's 50 Hour Nightmare. The article details an incident and ordeal that could very well have happened to any investigator. Also in the August issue are reports from around the world in the new international section; articles about biometrics, privacy and the effect of Oregon's Gatti Rule on the investigative profession; a special feature concerning ethics in birth relative searches; and news from investigative associations across the United States.

      "Grace Castle has done an outstanding job as our new Editor, producing a premier issue that every investigator will not only want to have, but one they will keep and refer to time and time again," Mesis said. "We are always looking for new and talented professionals to contribute and share their knowledge with our readers." Readers are encouraged to submit story ideas, articles, and letters to the Publisher or Editor. "This magazine belongs to all professional investigators. We want to publish a magazine that everyone in our profession can be proud of," stated Mesis.

      Details on subscriptions, article submissions, advertising, classifieds and directory listings can all be found on our website. Please be sure to check out the Internet's most comprehensive list of PI related conferences and seminars also found at the site.

      Our most sincere thanks to everyone that helped make this issue a reality, especially to the PI Magazine VIP's who supported us right from day one! You can also become a supporter by reading the magazine and letting us know what we can do to make it better.

      Our thanks to everyone,
      Jimmie Mesis, Publisher jim@...
      Rosemarie Testa-Mesis, Executive Publisher roe@...
      Grace Elting Castle, Editor grace@...

      PS: Subscribe today and get 2 bonus issues, for FREE!
      All magazine orders will be sent out the same day received via First Class or Air Mail.

      PI Magazine
      870 Pompton Avenue, Ste B2
      PO Box 360
      Cedar Grove, NJ 07009 USA