Re: [infoguys-list] Digest Number 569

  • hotmailOSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Posted to List - as possibly of interest and use to Members

      We are a EU Based Full Service Agency with acreditted Agents and/or
      Associates in all EU and Non EU European Jurisdictions. We are always
      pleased to assist directly, or by referral.

      In utilising us direct, in particlar US Based Agencies as well as those in
      other parts of the World can avail of direct 24/7 assistance in English
      charged and paid in US$ in the USA.

      This dispenses with the old hassles

      1) Time Differences
      2) Language Differences
      3) Local Knowledge
      4) Billed in US$
      5) Paid to a US Bank Account
      6) Jurisdictional Factors

      Visit our Site at www.priorityinvestigations.com and go to 1st International
      Investigations Options

      EU/US Gateway for Investigators

      Oh - By the way - we do have Agents in Greece and Turkey !!

      Cheers

      Ian (D. Withers
      Member: NALI - WAPI
      PRIORITY INVESTIGATIONS LTD