Mt. Pleasant, SC

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      We have an assignment that needs to be done in Mt. Pleasant, SC.

      It requires someone to go to a subject's business, take a few photos,
      either 35mm or digital and get the business owner to contact our client.

      If you routinely cover this area, are available, and interested in handling
      this assignment, please email me privately.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.