Lake Mary, FL

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2002
      We have an assignment that needs to be done this Saturday morning in the
      Lake Mary, Fl Area.

      It requires someone to go to a subject's home, take a few photos, either
      35mm or digital and get the occupant to contact our client.

      If you routinely cover this area, are available on Saturday and are
      interested in handling this assignment, please email me privately.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.