Train- a mystery- a puzzle- a debate

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2002
      Here I've got one for you:
      Can anyone think of a reason for an 11 year old to be on a train track?
      Also if he gets hit by the train (who has enough time to see him on the
      track) who is at fault?
      Parents?
      Train Co?
      Kid?
      combination of any two of the above?
      combination of all three?

      Also why would a kid who see a train coming more than 800 feet away not get
      out of the way?
      After you guess I'll give you the facts of the case and maybe we can debate
      it?

      Amy Singer, Ph.D.
      President
      Trial Consultants, Inc.