[infoguys-list] Re: (surveillance) Knowing when to backoff

  • Snaf001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
      GOOD POINT PERRY. Whenever I can I use the "tag team" approach it gives one
      more flexibility.
    • alley cat
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
        Please remove me from your mailing list,i know longer want to recieve your
        mail

      • JWhise8725@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 1999
          HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.
        • Charlotte
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
            Hello All,

            In the  time that I have been doing investigative work,  I have found that most rookie PI's ( including myself) go through a normal learning stage in which they think that every time they follow someone the person is on to them.  I guess this is part of the maturing stage, but this is an attitude I have dealt with quickly.  The general public has no idea how surveillance is conducted and they pay very little attention to their surroundings.

            I have witnessed a few experienced PI's ( whom are very competitve by nature) feel that letting go for the time being is the same as failure.  I feel in actuallity nothing is further from the truth.  I believe that if  you continue to follow the subject until they become suspicious, you have blown the case and any further chances of  getting the person to conduct their affairs without altering their activity.

            Perry Dicarlo
            San Diego, Calif.