Trying Public Data

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      I have just set up an acct. with Public Data and it seems to be helpful. I
      recommend that you try it for your self if you go to the below URL and signup
      you will get a bonus of 100 searches. For just $25 a year it seems like a
      good deal.

      http://www.PublicData.com/cgi-win/bonus.exe?Process=BR+dln=008342233,TX

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.