Re: [infoguys-list] Missing Server

  • Patti Stephenson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
      Mr Swinehart,

      I am not sure that I have found the right person, but so far this is what my
      research has shown:
      Tenise Norman
      2471 S Norfolk St
      Aurora CO 80013
      720-748-8336

      At first when I did a search in Dayton Ohio I was not able to find anything,
      but when I did a national search, I tried putting in the name with just a
      first initial as well as the full name and this is the only address that has
      come up so forth. If this is not the right person let me know and in the
      meantime I will keep searching for you.

      Hope this helps

      Uniquely Diversified Services
      Patti J Stephenson