Missing Server

  • buckslegal
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
      I need assistance in locating Tenise Norman from ASAP Attorney
      Services in Dayton, Ohio.

      All of her contact numbers are no longer in service.

      Any information would be GREATLY appreciated...

      Bucks Legal Services, Inc.
      Walter Swinehart, President/CEO
      PO Box 1197
      Yardley, PA 19067-9197
      Office: 215-493-8544
      Fax: 215-493-8996
      Email: walt@...

      http://www.buckslegal.com
    • rminvestigate@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
        Try the following :

        http://www.campbellslist.com

        or simply email them at :

        info@...

        Rollie McCarter Investigative Services
        http://www.geocities.com/rollie3rd/flag.html
        "I Don't Compete, I Just Complete!"

        Call on me, SOMETIMES it's free!

      • Patti Stephenson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2002
          Mr Swinehart,

          I am not sure that I have found the right person, but so far this is what my
          research has shown:
          Tenise Norman
          2471 S Norfolk St
          Aurora CO 80013
          720-748-8336

          At first when I did a search in Dayton Ohio I was not able to find anything,
          but when I did a national search, I tried putting in the name with just a
          first initial as well as the full name and this is the only address that has
          come up so forth. If this is not the right person let me know and in the
          meantime I will keep searching for you.

          Hope this helps

          Uniquely Diversified Services
          Patti J Stephenson