Eric Banda Update

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hello all,

      Recently, I posted requesting any info on Eric Banda as he owed me money. To
      be fair, I want to post this update.

      A couple of weeks ago, I had business in the Poconos so I went looking for
      our wayward colleague. After a bit of work, I located his home where no one
      was available and then his girlfriend's father.

      Eric did call me back later that day and arranged to pay the amount owed. We
      had a long, cordial conversation. Without going into detail, he has had a lot
      going on in his life so my invoice went to the bottom of the pile.

      Today, I received a money order from him for more than the amount owed as he
      felt bad about my having to find him.

      So all is well that ends well. Like I said, I am posting this to be fair to
      him as he did come up to speed and then some.

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Osinski & Rosenthal Investigations, Inc.
      302 Mercer Mall
      Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
      800-846-1580 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com">www.Osinski-Rosenthal.com</A>
      HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A>
      Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
      2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION