NEW YORK -- NAPPS MEMBER -- Looking for TICKETS SHAE STADIUM Friday June 14th

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2002
      Hello, we're a NAPPS member, too !

      Odd request, but have to ask..... My family and I are coming from Baltimore, Md to New York for a 40th b-day party in Long Island and for Father's Day......

      Do you have or know of anyone who has tickets for this FRIDAY NIGHTS GAME ? Please let us know and if you ever come to BALTIMORE, MD we have FIELD BOX SEATS.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...