Rookie Needs License Plate Run

  • Tamara Marlar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
      Dear Group,
      I am fairly new to the PI scene, but am learning
      everyday. I need a TN tag run. I also need to know the
      cost. If you can help me or know or anyone who can,
      please contact me privately.
      Thanks,
      Tamara L. Marlar
      "Rookie" from Tennessee

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • bdawsonpi@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
        Phone me and I''ll see if I can help you. Bob Dawson 865.523.3939
        East Tennessee Detective Agency
      • affordablepidick@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2002
          I too am a Rookie. Contact me privately and I can tell you how to obtain that
          info the proper way.

          privatems@...