Re: [infoguys-list] Missouri Registration Record

  • rminvestigate@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      Hello,

      (1hr) turnaround ; (1hr) on ANY vehicle info

      Submit to me in 4 ways,

      1 Name - address,vehicles registered, owned
      2 VIN - name, address vehicle registered to
      3 Plate - name, address, who registered to
      4 Address - any vehicles registered there

      From any submission above you will receive what you're looking
      for......$ 60.00

      http:// www.paypal.com Get a FREE account!

      Need more info? Feel free to email me personally.
      rminvestigate@...