Fw: SECURITY - BACKGROUND VERIFICATION

  • hotmailOSS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:25 AM
      Subject: Fw: SECURITY - BACKGROUND VERIFICATION

      Good Day All

      I was recently asked to research and quote to undertake "Verification"
      inquiries for Foreigners applying to rent in the USA, I thought that it
      may be of interest to Members to be aware that such facilities are
      available on an international basis. With the current concerns about
      Students and Overseas Workers, there may be a market in advertising the
      availability of verification services.

      Kind regards

      Ian (D. Withers)
      NALI - Member
      UK & Ireland
      Member - WAPI (www.wapi.com)
      Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 11:16 AM
      Subject: SECURITY - BACKGROUND VERIFICATION

      Specification of Task to be undertaken:
      Client will provide a copy of Tenancy/Student Application Form completed
      by Foreigners applying to rent homes/apartments.
      Priority will instruct our own Agents, or our established sub-contract
      Agencies to verify the details provided by the Applicant on the
      Application form. PLUS verifying that the Applicant is genuine, and not
      using a false identity - and verifying if any known connections or
      sympathetic leanings
      towards any particular organisation or association which is, or may be
      supportive of known terrorist groups.

      In the event of any aspect being identified as untrue, exaggerated, or
      omitted, a recommendation for an "in-depth" inquiry will be submitted with
      a quotation, which will vary depending upon the Jurisdiction involved.
      However, Client may prefer to decline such an Application, and perhaps
      refer to the appropriate law enforcement authority in the US for further
      inquiry (Potential US National Security Concern)

      Quotation:

      EU and European Countries Per Applicant $400
      Middle East Countries (Islamic) Per Applicant $500
      Israel/Turkey/Cyprus Per Applicant $650
      Far Eastern Countries Per Applicant $600
      Russian Federation Countries Per Applicant $500
      Australia/New Zealand Per Applicant $400
      Japan/China/Taiwan Per Applicant $750
      South/Central America Per Applicant $500
      Elsewhere by Quotation

      Average Turnaround time is 6 Days (Far Eastern Countries 10 Days)
      All Instructions can be faxed or emailed as attachments, and Reports will
      be by email with hard copy + bill mailed.

      PRIORITY INVESTIGATIONS AGENCIES
      Priority Investigations Limited (Group)
      & 1st International Investigations
      Head Office:
      PO Box 266, BT5 4AQ UK.
      Tel: +44 870 013 3264
      Fax +44 870 013 3265
      hq@...
      Offices in Britain and Ireland - Agents world-wide>
      Visit Priority at www.priorityinvestigations.com