We serve Papers

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Hello all

      Just a note if you need service of process around Wichita County in Texas
      this is Wichita Falls area, we will love to help you out. We will serve in
      Wichita County for any members of the group for $45.00 per paper no mileage
      or rush fee's. The rate here is $50.00 but for fellow members we will help
      you out. And for 10 or more per month drop the price to 40.00 per.

      Thanks

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.