Contractual Empl.

  • sia143
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2002
      Investigators:

      The pugilists are making final preparations for the big event on June
      8th! Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson face off for the Heavyweight
      Championship on Pay-Per-View! SIA is seeking to sub-contract Private
      Investigators and active/retired Law Enforcement personnel to
      identify commercial signal theft this coming Saturday.

      *The window of opportunity to catch violators is two hours during the
      under card bouts and interviews, as well as during the main event and
      post show highlights.

      *Payment in 14 - 21 days after receipt of all documents

      *A $25.00 bonus per violation for complete submission by June 12th

      SIA does not require you to visit a minimum number of locations, does
      not require log sheets or diagrams, and most important, does not
      restrict your territory. Please visit our website at the hyperlink
      below for more information. Please fax or email us if you are
      interested in this assignment.

      Sincerely,

      Rocky J. Lapomardo, B.S., M.Ed.
      Sergeant, Massachusetts State Police (Ret.)
      FBI National Academy, 158th Session
      Managing Director

      Kenneth R. Kennedy, B.S., M.S.
      DEA, Assistant Special Agent in Charge (Ret.)
      Director of Investigations

      ______________________________
      Southern Intelligence Agency, Inc.
      7601 North Federal Highway, #210A
      Boca Raton, Florida 33487
      (561) 241-1930 Fax: (561) 241-1851
      License: A9900053
      Web: http://www.sia007.com
      Email: sia007@...
    • prudenter@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2002
        Ok guys! What paper work do I need to sign up? I will give it my best
        shot!

        Michael K Balcom
        MA PI P902
        413-292-7168

        Prudenter, Inc -www.PrudenterInvestigations.com - Prudenter@...>>>
        Man gives thought to his steps." - Proverbs 14:15