Missouri Registration Record

  • LittleMagnamPI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 12:47 PM
      Hello Group,

      Need a State of Missouri Registration Record. Please contact our office at
      (317) 240-1022 if any Licensed Investigators can develop this information.
      Will need cost and turn around time please.

      Brenda Swindle
      The Sentinel Agency, LLC
      P.O. Box 51076
      Indianapolis, Indiana 46251
      (317) 240-1022
      (317) 487-9450 Fax
      IN PI Licence: PD1010018
    • rminvestigate@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6 2:38 PM
        Hello,

        (1hr) turnaround ; (1hr) on ANY vehicle info

        Submit to me in 4 ways,

        1 Name - address,vehicles registered, owned
        2 VIN - name, address vehicle registered to
        3 Plate - name, address, who registered to
        4 Address - any vehicles registered there

        From any submission above you will receive what you're looking
        for......$ 60.00

        http:// www.paypal.com Get a FREE account!

        Need more info? Feel free to email me personally.
        rminvestigate@...