Laptop Computers For Sale

  • ldavispi
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
      I have 3 Great Laptop Computers for sale that are
      Internet ready, they are:

      1.)Great for Home, Work, or Play. This is a Thinkpad
      760EL model 9547. The processor is a Pentium 133, it
      has 40 Megs RAM and a 2.1 Gig hard drive. It comes
      with both a CD-ROM and a floppy drive, battery
      charger/adapter and modem. The screen is clear and
      sharp 12.1" TFT SVGA active color matrix. It has
      windows 95 operating system with Office, Word, Excel,
      AOL and more. It is Internet ready with Internet
      Explorer. This is great for students or play. The
      condition is excellent. Will sell for $400.00 or best
      offer.

      2.)Toshiba P100 Satellite Pro 420 CDT Laptop, 24 mb
      memory, 2 mb video memory, 2.2 gb hard drive, 11.3"
      TFT active matrix display, cdrom, floppy, built in
      mike and speaker, mike and speaker jacks, 2 PCMCIA
      slots, IR Port, VGA Port, Printer Port, serial Port
      keyboard/mouse Port. Will sell for $350.00 or best
      offer.

      3.) Texas Instruments Pentium Extensa 500 Laptop.
      Comes with Quicken Special Edition, Lotus Organizer,
      Large Game Pak and Microsoft Works pre-installed. Just
      plug it into your phone line and you'll be ready to
      explore the internet. All manuals included. Battery
      guaranteed to work without adapter for 1 full hour
      when fully charged. Here are the specs: -Texas
      Instruments Extensa 500 series laptop -8 MB EDO memory
      (upgradeable to 40 MB) -1 MB of video memory -Fast
      video graphics accelerator -Suspend to disk function
      -No reboot setup function -Dualscan color displays
      -Simultaneous display with external CRT -16 bit stereo
      audio -Two type II PCMCIA slot (PCMCIA card included)
      -Parallel port with EPP and ECP -Battery life of 1 hr.
      -540 million byte capacity hard disk with VL Local Bus
      -Internal 3.5 inch floppy drive -Internal touchpad
      pointing device -Small, lightweight AC adapter. Will
      Sell for $400.00 or best offer.

      I am willing to negotiate the price to suit anyone's
      needs as to reason. If you have any questions on any
      of the 3 please email me at: ldavispi@... Thank
      you!
    • Tim Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
        already have armada m700 loaded

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
          --- "ldavispi" <ldavispi@...> wrote:
          >I have 3 Great Laptop Computers for sale that are
          >Internet ready, they are:
          >
          >1.)Great for Home, Work, or Play. This is a Thinkpad
          >760EL model 9547. The processor is a Pentium 133, it
          >has 40 Megs RAM and a 2.1 Gig hard drive. It comes
          >with both a CD-ROM and a floppy drive, battery
          >charger/adapter and modem. The screen is clear and
          >sharp 12.1" TFT SVGA active color matrix. It has
          >windows 95 operating system with Office, Word, Excel,
          >AOL and more. It is Internet ready with Internet
          >Explorer. This is great for students or play. The
          >condition is excellent. Will sell for $400.00 or best
          >offer.
          >
          >2.)Toshiba P100 Satellite Pro 420 CDT Laptop, 24 mb
          >memory, 2 mb video memory, 2.2 gb hard drive, 11.3"
          >TFT active matrix display, cdrom, floppy, built in
          >mike and speaker, mike and speaker jacks, 2 PCMCIA
          >slots, IR Port, VGA Port, Printer Port, serial Port
          >keyboard/mouse Port. Will sell for $350.00 or best
          >offer.
          >
          >3.) Texas Instruments Pentium Extensa 500 Laptop.
          >Comes with Quicken Special Edition, Lotus Organizer,
          >Large Game Pak and Microsoft Works pre-installed. Just
          >plug it into your phone line and you'll be ready to
          >explore the internet. All manuals included. Battery
          >guaranteed to work without adapter for 1 full hour
          >when fully charged. Here are the specs: -Texas
          >Instruments Extensa 500 series laptop -8 MB EDO memory
          >(upgradeable to 40 MB) -1 MB of video memory -Fast
          >video graphics accelerator -Suspend to disk function
          >-No reboot setup function -Dualscan color displays
          >-Simultaneous display with external CRT -16 bit stereo
          >audio -Two type II PCMCIA slot (PCMCIA card included)
          >-Parallel port with EPP and ECP -Battery life of 1 hr.
          >-540 million byte capacity hard disk with VL Local Bus
          >-Internal 3.5 inch floppy drive -Internal touchpad
          >pointing device -Small, lightweight AC adapter. Will
          >Sell for $400.00 or best offer.
          >
          >I am willing to negotiate the price to suit anyone's
          >needs as to reason. If you have any questions on any
          >of the 3 please email me at: ldavispi@... Thank
          >you!

          Hi. Do you still have any? Thanx - Loreal

          Check out http://www.perfumeemporium.com for FREE EMAIL and all your fragrance and beauty needs. Get $5 off any purchase using code KL1966

          Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email@... by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag
        • Carrie cashman
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2002
            I would like to find out if these laptops are still
            available. Carrie 986@...

            href="mailto:infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com">infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com