ONLY 4 DAYS AND COUNTING

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      ONLY 4 DAYS AND COUNTING

      Attention: Investigators/Law Enforcement Personnel

      The undisputed World Heavyweight Championship featuring Mike Tyson
      and Lennox Lewis is only four days away!

      Our office is continuing to reinforce its coast to coast network of
      agencies and operatives to conduct covert surveillance on this event.

      Don't miss out on this terrific investigative opportunity for you
      and/or your staff.
      Experienced/interested individuals please contact my office
      immediately for further details.

      Thomas P. Riley
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722