Process Server Starting Salary $30,000 -- SALES ONLY position Maryland & DC

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello Group:

      Our company has been in business for 15 yrs and this Sept'02. we're proud to say that we will be completely DEBT FREE (except the normal fixed business expenses).

      We're looking to take our company to the next level of profitability, so we're looking for FOUR seasoned professional oriented process servers with an existing client base who would like to STOP SERVING PAPERS, STOP DRIVING FROM COUNTY TO COUNTY, STOP THE DAILY GRID OF NON-ESTS/PAPER SHUFFLING and STARTING SELLING FOR OUR COMPANY. This is a guaranteed salary position/401k/health benefits starting at $30,000 annually, plus a percentage of the gross revenues produced from each sale!

      Please fax your resume to my personal attention: 410-484-4470 or e-mail it to me. I will contact you after careful review.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...