Michigan City, IN

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2002
      We have an assignment in Michigan City, IN.

      If you routinely cover this area, please email me privately with your
      contact information so I can get in touch.

      Please include your rates and availability,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      Ofc: 630-637-4008
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002
        Despite my trying to move boundaries of cities....The assignment is in
        Michigan City, IN.

        We have an assignment there....in Indiana.

        Thanks to all that pointed that out and my apologies for anyone who I may
        have displaced by moving that great city...

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations, Inc.
        3 Danada Square East #262