Alabama Introduction

  • Jim Coker
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2002
      Dear Group,

      I retired from the Mobile Police Department in 1995,
      after 20 years of service, and received 498 hours of
      in-service police training as well as investigative
      studies at the University of South Alabama. Training
      from the US Department of Transporation in the
      transportation of hazardous materials (Title 49, US
      Code) and Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. Extensive
      experience in criminal and traffic accident
      investigations, victim, defendant, & witness
      interviews. auto theft recovery, and court testimony.

      In 1996, I began a second career as a Private
      Investigator. Since then I have become experienced in
      Workman's Comp, Divorce, Child Custody, Court Record
      Research & Retrieval, Corporate Threat, and Political
      cases.

      I welcome the opportunity to be of service to anyone
      in the South Alabama or South Mississippi area.

      Contact information:

      Jim Coker
      Phone: (251) 689-7728
      E-mail: JCokerPI@...

      =====

      James J. Coker Private Investigator Mobile Alabama (251 ) 689-7728

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com