[infoguys-list] Re: extra work

  • Rick Suttles
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 1999
      Charlotte-
          We recieved your e-mail here in Springfield, MO. If you ever need any help in this area give us a call.
      Rick Suttles
      I Spy Investigations
      309 N. Jefferson, Suite 209
      Springfield, MO
      (417) 831-7778
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
        Hello Rick,

        I 've  entered you in my address book as I feel that this is a great way of networking with sources outside of my area.  If you dont mind me asking, have you used other PI's on this list ; and if so, what problems did you encounter( if any )
        with handing cases over to outside sources??

        Thank-You

        Perry DiCarlo
        I.S.C. Investigation

        P.S.   If you need any help here just give me a ring, San Diego is  growing at a extreme rate and I forsee alot of business developing here.  I would like to eventually have my own Agency....my fiancee has an extensive background in business and I am very tenacious in establishing clients.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 1999
          Perry-
          Yes, I have hired people out of the infoguys directory several times and have had excelent results. Also, I have recieved several gigs through the infoguys directory myself and some of them pretty lucrative. Stay in touch.
          Rick Suttles
          I Spy Investigations
          Springfield, MO