Looking for Eric Banda/Dakoda Background

  • IFindOut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23 2:18 PM
      A while ago, we performed some work for Eric Banda of Dakoda Background
      Services in NJ/PA on January 24, 2002. After we faxed the work and our
      invoice, he has dropped off the face of the earth. Calls to his toll-free and
      local go unanswered or disconnected. A telephone call to a number that we
      believe to be his residence yielded no response. We would like to be paid for
      this work which included a cash outlay.

      Does anyone know of a new telephone number for him or have any updated
      information?

      Thanks for your assistance,

      Alan J. Rosenthal
      Rosenthal Legal Services, Inc.
      302 Mercer Mall
      Trenton, NJ 08648-1309
      800-292-2767 Fax 800-558-6424
      New Jersey State Police PI License 6276
      New York City Process Servers License 980000
      <A HREF="http://www.rosenthal-legal.com/">http://www.Rosenthal-Legal.com</A>
      HAVE YOU JOINED NCISS, THE ORGANIZATION THAT REPRESENTS ALL OF US? <A HREF="www.nciss.org">NCISS</A>
      Alan J. Rosenthal, Director, Region 2
      2002 SUPER CONFERENCE INFORMATION