DMV or MVA search to be performed in Bronx, NY

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2002
      Hello Group:

      Could someone tell me how much it would cost to do a MOTOR VEHICLE SEARCH and also a POSTAL SEARCH in New York as we need to find an apartment number for the following defendant.

      Serj Aroutiounov
      1050 Soundview
      Bronx, NY 10473

      We're being told by a process server in the BRONX that a postal search can only be done by mail for this address and it takes TWO FULL WEEKS via mail.? True?

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...

    • info@perlitzprocessserving.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2002
        David, I usually charge $25.00 per record/per page search through the NYSDMV
        database. If you need assistance in this matter, please go to my website at <A HREF="www.perlitzprocessserving.com">
        www.perlitzprocessserving.com</A> and follow the directions to conduct a NYSDMV
        Search. You need to fill out the permissive use form which is downloadable in
        abode read format. If you decide that you need this, you may also post
        payment through my site, Pay by Check, which is located on the service price
        page at the bottom of the page. Please call me to discuss this before posting
        any payment.

        Sincerely,
        Lawrence S. Perlitz
        Perlitz process Serving