Check Question

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2002
      Sorry for the multiple posts....

      A few months ago someone on the list was talking about a company that
      provides checks that can be addressed to an individual, they deposit them
      into their accounts and one could obtain that banking account information.

      I can not seem to find that original email. Can someone email me with that
      information.

      Thanks,

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      Ofc: 630-637-4008
    • Jay F
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2002
        Better be very careful on using this technique or
        having a third part do so for you - could get you and
        your client charged with a federal crime and then your
        client suing you.

        --- "David H. Press" <dhp@...> wrote:
        > Sorry for the multiple posts....
        >
        > A few months ago someone on the list was talking
        > about a company that
        > provides checks that can be addressed to an
        > individual, they deposit them
        > into their accounts and one could obtain that
        > banking account information.
        >
        > I can not seem to find that original email. Can
        > someone email me with that
        > information.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > David H. Press
        > dhp@...
        > Press Investigations, Inc.
        > 3 Danada Square East #262
        > Wheaton, IL 60187
        > Ofc: 630-637-4008

        =====
        Jay Fasick
        STEVEN L. STANSBURY and ASSOCIATES, INC.
        Private Investigators - Licensed Florida and Georgia
        P.O. Box 11044, Jacksonville, Florida 32239-1044
        (904) 744-1633 / FAX (904)744-1618 / 1-800-317-4495
        www.stansburypi.com

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com