Service in: OHIO

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 12:07 PM
      Hello Group:

      Our client is fedx'ing a case to us Thursday for service on an individual at the following address:

      1920 Fairport Nursery Road
      Fairport Harbor, Ohio 44077

      Please advise your FLAT FEE PRICE (no mileage) fax#/phone# and address. We're not sure until tomorrow if this is a FAXABLE document to your office.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...