Victoria, TX

  • David H. Press
    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2002
      This case has been assigned.

      Thanks to all that responded.

      David H. Press
      dhp@...
      Press Investigations, Inc.
      3 Danada Square East #262
      Wheaton, IL 60187
      Ofc: 630-637-4008
    • David H. Press
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
        We have an assignment in Victoria, TX that requires someone to go to a
        business, take a few photos, either digital or 35mm and complete a short
        report.

        If you routinely cover this area, please email me privately.

        Thanks,

        David H. Press
        dhp@...
        Press Investigations Inc.
        3 Danada Square East #262
        Wheaton, IL 60187
        630-637-4008
      • David H. Press
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
          We have a flat rate assignment in Victoria, TX that requires someone to go
          to a business, take a few photos, either digital or 35mm, get some
          information from a business owner and complete a short report.