Service of Process: San Diego, CA and Carlsbad CA

  • David Kopel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 1:05 PM
      We have 2 cases to be subserve on businesses whereby the Secretary or Treasurer or anyone authorized is to be SERVED

      This is a personal matter for me and my company, so please e-mail me FLAT FEE PRICE, fax#/phone# and your address.

      David Kopel, President 410-823-4444 ext 118
      www.LEGALPAPERS.net & david@...