***UPCOMING INVESTIGATIVE ASSIGNMENT: JUNE 8, 2002

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2002
      Attn.: Licensed Private Investigators; Law Enforcement Personnel

      The next event where we shall require signal piracy surveillance and
      investigative coverage is the Undisputed World Heavyweight
      Championship featuring Lennox Lewis v. Mike Tyson and three
      or more undercard bouts to be telecast live on pay-per-view on
      Saturday, June 8, 2002 at 9:00PM EST from the Pyramid Arena in
      Memphis, Tennessee.

      Begin immediately earning more for yourself by working directly for
      our clients through this office:

      - Plain Affidavit $200.00
      - Affidavit w/ 2 Still Exterior Photos $225.00
      of the Establishment
      - Affidavit, Photos, & License Information $250.00
      - Affidavit, Photos, & Covert Video $325.00
      - Affidavit, Photos, License Information, $350.00
      & Covert Video

      In addition:

      - We do not require surveillance "log sheets".
      - We do not require diagrams of the establishment's interior.
      - We do provide unlimited surveillance territory to
      each investigative agency.
      - We do not limit the number of operatives you may staff on
      this assignment.
      - We do permit you to subcontract this investigative assignment
      to other Investigative agencies/ law enforcement personnel
      under your direction.
      - We also offer additional investigative and litigation support
      assignments to participating agencies.

      Qualified individuals, please contact me in confidence for further
      details.

      Cordially,

      Thomas P. Riley

      Thomas P. Riley, Esquire
      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722
      Los Angeles, California 90017-3714
      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 488-9292
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 488-9295
      TPRLA@...
    • tprla
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2002
        WORKING TYSON?? BETTER MAKE SURE!!!

        Attn: Experienced Private Investigators / Law Enforcement Personnel

        We are fourteen days out from the biggest heavyweight fight the world
        has seen since the day Mike Tyson was released from prison.

        Don't be left standing at the altar, demand your principal confirm
        your assignment in writing.

        Free agent investigators interested in working this event and many
        more to follow, please contact my office for further details.

        Thomas P. Riley
        Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
        727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722
        Los Angeles, CA 90017