Attn.: Licensed Private Investigators; Law Enforcement Personnel
The next event where we shall require signal piracy surveillance and
investigative coverage is the Undisputed World Heavyweight
Championship featuring Lennox Lewis v. Mike Tyson and three
or more undercard bouts to be telecast live on pay-per-view on
Saturday, June 8, 2002 at 9:00PM EST from the Pyramid Arena in
Begin immediately earning more for yourself by working directly for
our clients through this office:
- Plain Affidavit $200.00
- Affidavit w/ 2 Still Exterior Photos $225.00
of the Establishment
- Affidavit, Photos, & License Information $250.00
- Affidavit, Photos, & Covert Video $325.00
- Affidavit, Photos, License Information, $350.00
& Covert Video
- We do not require surveillance "log sheets".
- We do not require diagrams of the establishment's interior.
- We do provide unlimited surveillance territory to
each investigative agency.
- We do not limit the number of operatives you may staff on
- We do permit you to subcontract this investigative assignment
to other Investigative agencies/ law enforcement personnel
under your direction.
- We also offer additional investigative and litigation support
assignments to participating agencies.
Qualified individuals, please contact me in confidence for further
Thomas P. Riley
Thomas P. Riley, Esquire
Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
727 West Seventh Street, Suite 722
Los Angeles, California 90017-3714
Phone: (800) 590-5511; (213) 488-9292
Fax: (866) 242-8905; (213) 488-9295