surveillance equiptment

  • GWITX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      For anyone interested I have sold the pager and pen cameras.

      Still have $700 for Sony GVD 200 digital 8/Hi 8 recorder, $100 for bullet
      cam. All Cam's are . 05 lux B/W has all cables, connectors, and battery pack.

      <A HREF="http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html">Roger Holloway
      Private Investigative Agency</A>
      TX LIC A-10709

      PO Box 851
      Iowa Park, Texas 76367

      Serving all of Texas located in Wichita County.

      Your Peace of mind, personal well-being and safety, and financial future are
      taken seriously by our agency.

      For Peace of Mind...
      Leave the Search to US

      "CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING": This electronic message contains
      information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information
      is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated
      above. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use
      of the content of this message/information is prohibited.

      Member:

      NAIS
      TALI

      Copy and paste to visit our web site.

      http://www.homestead.com/GWITX/RogerHollowayInvestigations.html

      To join The Private_Investigators_Connection go to the following URL.